Translate

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Day 16 - April 20 - Sarria to Portomarin

Today was one of the nicest walks we had so far. A pleasant sunny day and a beautiful path from Sarria to Portomarin.

Yesterday my feet were shot so today I prepped them as best I could by applying a blister patch to each of the two main blisters, then I put a bandaid on top of the blister patch and then I covered everything with mole skin. By the end of today's walk my feet felt a lot better than they did 24 hours ago.

Today we crossed the 100 Km-to-go point and finished up at 88 Km to go with four days to do it in.

The poor Wi-Fi is preventing the Photo Stream to synchronize between the iPhone and the iPad so today's pics may have to wait.

All the walk data that I include at the end of each posting is derived from the Striiv application running on my IPhone. This is a free app and I encourage everyone to download it and use it. Set your target to 10,000 steps everyday and see what that does to the way you feel. Ten thousand steps is very doable, I do almost four times that everyday :-)







































No comments:

Post a Comment