Translate

Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 18 - April 22 - Palas de Rei to Arzua

At the end of today's stage we are just under 40 Km away from Santiago.

Today's stage was the last of the long stages. The two remaining stages are relatively short and should be easy on our tired feet. My left foot is OK now but I have developed a large blister on the back of my right foot that may be staying with me for a long time to come. I just need two more days out of my tired feet...

We keep coming across friends we made along the way. Sometimes we are ahead of them, sometimes behind but we'll all end up in the same place. Such is the camino.


































1 comment:

  1. Manuel, congratulations to you and The Amigos for realizing your goal!
    It will certainly be hard to top this one...
    thoroughly enjoyed the wonderful pictures and the vicarious adventure, your commentaries were wonderful, do you have a Hidden Hemingway in there? Safe journey home xo

    ReplyDelete